Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Travelling Trio - Georgina, Tonia & Lynda

After almost a week of uncertainty about whether we would actually be able to fly to London due to a huge ash cloud from an erupting volcano in Iceland of all places, we have been told that our flight will leave on schedule Thursday 22nd April at 3:50pm!
Lynda, Tonia and Georgina


  1. fantastic!!! can't wait to see you. and good golly, london has turned out the weather so it will be fabulous !!!

  2. Yippee!! Have a wonderful trip girls.

  3. have loaded this at work, so ladies will be able to follow and stalk you from whereever I am.

    Love Michelle